29 January 2010

in appreciation

can i just tell you how much i love my husband? he is so wonderful on an everyday basis, and as i've been sick lately it has only magnified his amazing, generous and caring heart. he has taken care of me like non other.

he prepares food for me and does the dishes. he has cleaned up the apartment and even took a day off work to care for me when i was at my worst. he took the couch so i could be comfortable in the bed and brought me water. he went and got my prescriptions filled for me and even picked up vanilla ice cream for my throat. <3 (that's true love right there)

yesterday when i had what was probably the worst migraine of my life, he came home and called the pharmacy and got me meds to take care of it. he did all that he could to comfort and care for me until the pain passed and i was okay. he even went to his parents' house to pick up some dinner - his mom (God bless her) made extra food for dinner so we didn't have to try and make anything.

i am more thankful than ever to have such a kind, loving husband. he has truly "stepped up to the plate" this week and has cared for me with such an unconditional love.


i love you, daniel brady <3




take care of you for me.

No comments: