01 December 2008

workin hard

i've come to a conclusion lately. i need to show God that i can be faithful in the little things. every job i have applied for has fallen through. when i push for a job, i get fired. when i don't, i just plain don't get an interview. except for one job. i was hired as the youth leader at church. i know God has brought me to this. He has now made it clear to me that this is where He wants me - not out working somewhere else. at least for the time being. maybe something else will come along soon, but right now my job is as youth leader and i need to be faithful and work diligently at what He has led me to.

and, boy... does that include mistakes. just made a big one and i had to learn from it. *whew* but, there is forgiveness and now i know how to handle situations that might arise. the important thing is to keep a teachable attitude. keep in mind that God puts others in your path who know what they're doing and what they're talking about and allow them to direct you. He has placed so many good, Christian men and women in my life to help teach me and encourage me as i strive to do His will. what a great God! :)


take care of you for me.

No comments: